“We aren’t our parents’ generation.”
So, what does this mean?
- Maybe you are single, in your 20s or 30s.
- Perhaps you are in your late 20s or early 30s, living at home
- Or, you are in a common-law relationship, and are happy with your romantic relationship, and aren’t considering marriage.
Five key questions:
1. What do I want? What do I really, really want?
2. Why do I want it?
3. Why don’t I already have it?
4. What behaviour needs to change?
5. How will I (starting tomorrow), make this happen?
Sometimes, listening to the advice of friends, or family, can sway your decisions from the path you really want (or, sometimes they can help you a lot). Life Coaching, or Counselling, can offer you some insights into clearly identifying what’s important to you. Remember, the world is yours.