Online Mindfulness Sessions
There’s no better time to learn and practice mindfulness techniques
This Online Mindfulness Group Program is designed to help you learn basic mindfulness techniques, give you tools for minimizing feelings of anxiety and stress, and positively contribute to your overall mental health.
It will be held weekly through live video conference across Canada, so you can attend it from the comfort of your own home.
In three mindfulness sessions, you will learn:
- What is stress
- What is mindfulness
- How to re-connect with your body and senses intentionally
- Ways to stay in the present moment
- How to treat yourself with more compassion and kindness
- How to start living with awareness and fulfillment instead of on autopilot
- Ways to incorporate mindfulness techniques into your daily life
Join us for this three-session experience to increase the quality of your well-being:
When: May 6, May 13, May 20 (all three sessions are mandatory)
Time: 8 pm PDT – 8:45 pm PDT
Fee: $75.00+gst / full 3-sessions
Payment made in full prior to sessions beginning. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
Our sessions have been rated 97% satisfaction by our clients,
and 100% of our clients would recommend our sessions to a friend or family member.
Space is limited to 10 people, so make sure you reserve your spot early.
Let’s practice more intentional, present-focused thinking, together.