Online Mindfulness Sessions
There’s no better time to learn and practice mindfulness techniques
This Online Mindfulness Group Program is designed to help you learn basic mindfulness techniques, give you tools for minimizing feelings of anxiety and stress, and positively contribute to your overall mental health.
It will be held weekly through live video conference across Canada, so you can attend it from the comfort of your own home.
In three mindfulness sessions, you will learn:
- What is stress
- What is mindfulness
- How to re-connect with your body and senses intentionally
- Ways to stay in the present moment
- How to treat yourself with more compassion and kindness
- How to start living with awareness and fulfillment instead of on autopilot
- Ways to incorporate mindfulness techniques into your daily life
Join us for this three-session experience to increase the quality of your well-being:
Where: Online through OnCall Health
When: June 22, June 29, July 06 (all three sessions are mandatory)
Time: 6pm PST – 6:40pm PST
Fee: $65.00+gst/ full 3-sessions
Payment made in full prior to sessions beginning. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
Our sessions have been rated 97% satisfaction by our clients,
and 100% of our clients would recommend our sessions to a friend or family member.
Session starting May 25th. Space is limited to 10 people, register for sessions now.
Let’s practice more intentional, present-focused thinking, together.